A Two-Day Event to Accelerate Your Digital Journey
Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia August 23-24, 2023 is a two-day event that aims to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and tools to accelerate your digital journey and achieve your business goals. The summit will take place in Jeddah, the second-largest city and the commercial hub of Saudi Arabia, from August 23rd to August 24th, 2023. The summit is organized by the Digital Transformation Institute (DTI), a leading organization that offers training, consulting, and research services in the field of digital transformation.
Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia August 23-24, 2023 is a two-day event that will feature:
- Keynote speeches from renowned speakers who are the experts and thought leaders in digital transformation, such as Dr. Ahmed Altheneyan, the Deputy Minister of Technology Industry and Digital Capabilities at MCIT, and Dr. Abdullah Al Ghamdi, the President of SDAIA.
- Panel discussions and Q&A sessions with the speakers and the audience, where you can ask questions and share your insights and opinions on various topics related to digital transformation.
- Breakout sessions and workshops with the trainers and facilitators from DTI, where you can learn from the practical and hands-on exercises and case studies on how to implement digital transformation in your organization.
- Networking opportunities with the other attendees and the speakers, where you can exchange contacts and ideas and build lasting relationships with the people who share your interests and goals.
Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia August 23-24, 2023 is an event that will help you to:
- Understand the trends and drivers of digital transformation and how they affect your industry and market.
- Identify the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation and how to overcome them.
- Learn the best practices and frameworks for digital transformation and how to apply them in your organization.
- Develop the skills and competencies for digital transformation and how to enhance them.
- Discover the technologies and innovations that are enabling digital transformation and how to leverage them.
- Connect with the community of digital transformation practitioners and enthusiasts and learn from their experiences and success stories.
Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia August 23-24, 2023 is an event that you should attend if you are:
- A business owner or leader who wants to transform your business model, processes, products, or services using digital technologies.
- A manager or professional who wants to improve your performance, efficiency, or customer satisfaction using digital solutions.
- A consultant or advisor who wants to help your clients achieve their digital transformation goals.
- A student or researcher who wants to learn more about digital transformation and its impact on society and economy.
Digital Transformation Summit Saudi Arabia August 23-24, 2023 is an event that will give you a competitive edge in the digital era. You can register for the summit online or contact the organizers for more information.
If you are looking for a place to stay during the summit, you will have plenty of options to choose from. Jeddah has many hotels that cater to different budgets and preferences, ranging from luxury resorts to budget-friendly hostels. Some of the hotels that are close to the summit venue are:
- Hilton Jeddah: A five-star hotel that offers spacious rooms, suites, and apartments with stunning views of the Red Sea or the city. The hotel also has a fitness center, a spa, a pool, a tennis court, a business center, and several restaurants and bars. The hotel is located about 15 minutes by car from the summit venue.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Jeddah: A four-star hotel that offers modern rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi, minibars, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs. The hotel also has a gym, a sauna, a steam room, a business center, and two restaurants. The hotel is located about 10 minutes by car from the summit venue.
- Ibis Jeddah Malik Road: A three-star hotel that offers cozy rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, desks, safes, and flat-screen TVs. The hotel also has a fitness center, a snack bar, a business center, and a restaurant. The hotel is located about 5 minutes by car from the summit venue.
If you want to make the most of your trip to Jeddah, you may want to consider renting a car while attending the conference. Renting a car will give you the freedom and flexibility to explore the city and its surroundings at your own pace and convenience. You will be able to visit the many attractions and landmarks that Jeddah has to offer, such as:
- King Fahd’s Fountain: The world’s tallest fountain that shoots water up to 312 meters high. The fountain is best viewed at night when it is illuminated by colorful lights.
- Al-Balad: The historic district of Jeddah that dates back to the 7th century. Al-Balad is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that features traditional houses, mosques, souks, and museums.
- Jeddah Corniche: The waterfront promenade that stretches for 30 kilometers along the Red Sea coast. Jeddah Corniche is a popular spot for walking, jogging, cycling, picnicking, and enjoying the sea breeze.
- Fakieh Aquarium: The largest aquarium in Saudi Arabia that showcases the marine life of the Red Sea and other regions. Fakieh Aquarium has more than 200 species of fish, sharks, turtles, dolphins, and penguins.
Renting a car will also allow you to travel to other nearby destinations that are worth visiting, such as:
- Mecca: The holiest city in Islam and the birthplace of Prophet Muhammad. Mecca is the destination of the Hajj pilgrimage and the home of the Kaaba, the most sacred site in Islam. Mecca is about an hour and a half by car from Jeddah.
- Taif: A mountain city that is known for its pleasant climate, natural beauty, and cultural heritage. Taif is famous for its roses, honey, fruits, and festivals. Taif is about two hours by car from Jeddah.
- Al Ula: An ancient city that is one of the most archeologically significant sites in Saudi Arabia. Al Ula has many historical and cultural monuments, such as Madain Saleh, the largest Nabatean site after Petra; Hegra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has rock-cut tombs and inscriptions; and Elephant Rock, a natural rock formation that resembles an elephant. Al Ula is about five hours by car from Jeddah.